Spacious family home w/large screened pool & covered patio, perfect for summer cookouts. Located in a quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac with no through traffic, this home sits on over 1/3 of an acre of land with lush landscaping and mature trees. The home features natural light throughout from sliders and bow windows across the rear of the house, giving a terrific view of the pool & patio. The original builder features include custom solid wood interior doors and parquet flooring. The updated master suite is a spacious private retreat with jetted tub, tiled shower enclosure, & walk in closet. The Great Room/Dining Room combination features a woodburning fireplace with stone fascade & triple sliders looking out to the pool. The open kitchen allows for entertaining while meal prep.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,013 sq. ft
PARK TRAIL ACRES
2,013 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Spa Tub & Shower
- Dining-Living,Eat-In Kitchen
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Wall Oven,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace(s),Kitchen Island,Laundry Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Stucco, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cabana,Covered Patio,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,Interior Lot,Paved Road,Public Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price