Charming and spacious 3/2 family house. Freshly painted. There are two master bedrooms with shared bathroom and the bedrooms have a walk-in closet. Big kitchen with opening to dining room. The house has a living room, a family room and a den/office room. Big and private backyard with a spacious covered porch great to spend time with friend and family having a cup of coffee in a morning and in a quiet neighborhood. Located within short distance of Crosstown Parkway, US-1 and Turnpike. House can be remodel to your style or move in! Selling AS-IS. A must see home!!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,986 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 13
1,986 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dishwasher,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Pantry,Stack Bedrooms,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fruit Tree(s),Open Porch. < 1/4 Acre.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price